Term & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Prakhar Software Solution Pvt. Ltd.
After visiting this website the user agrees to abide by the terms and conditions of Prakhar Software Solution Pvt. Ltd. and comply with them willingly. The user is bound to accept the terms and conditions irrespective of whether he/she is aware or unaware about these. The terms and conditions are flexible and are subject to change from time to time. The users must themselves ensure that they go through the updates, if made any.
- The phrases ‘it’,’we’,'us' and 'our' if used anywhere in these guidelines or the website refers to Prakhar Software Solution Pvt. Ltd. and its partners or owners whereas 'you' or 'your' stands for the User visiting us to make use of our service's or for any other purpose.
- All the materials available on our site (content, images, video, etc.) are owned solely by Prakhar Software Solution Pvt. Ltd. and are an integral part of intellectual property and are not supposed to be in any way copied, reproduced, posted, uploaded, published or distributed. The above if not complied with, without any permission and license from our side would be considered illegal and would be inviting legal actions from our side. As all the materials provided at the website are subject to our trademark and copyright. The user agrees to not indulge in any such activity.
- The User of our services if asked to reveal any information regarding his/her identity, under special circumstances must answer truthfully and inform us of their true identity.
- All sorts of information, images and related products produced on the site are provided on an 'as is' basis without any warranty. So the user must not wrongly accuse Prakhar Software Solution Pvt. Ltd., its partners and owners by any means. Instead, they should hold them harmless in any such events.
- Any advice provided in Prakhar Software Solution Pvt. Ltd. should not be relied upon for any financial, medical, personal or legal decisions. The User must seek advice from a professional in that field beforehand, for his/her concerned situation. Relying on any such information would be considered the user's own choice and Prakhar Software Solution Pvt. Ltd. in no way has any relation with it.
- Any sort of ad or links relating to other sites are neither endorsed nor affiliated to Prakhar Software Solution Pvt. Ltd. and we are not responsible for the content in that site. The User acknowledges that we are providing them links for a better understanding about the topic related.
- Prakhar Software Solution Pvt. Ltd. takes no responsibility for the site not being temporarily functionable or available due to technical issues or other issues that are beyond our area of control.
- In no event shall we be liable for any sort of direct, indirect, incidental, special profit or losses caused in any way to the user using Prakhar Software Solution Pvt. Ltd. Whatsoever the User incurs is a result of his/her choices or actions
- Prakhar Software Solution Pvt. Ltd. should not in any case be slandered or wrongly accused by the User, he/she must hold Prakhar Software Solution Pvt. Ltd., its owners and partners completely harmless and pay for the fees of attorney if the User accuses Prakhar Software Solution Pvt. Ltd. for any reason.
- Users rely on the material provided at our site at their own risk and choice.
- In no case, would Prakhar Software Solution Pvt. Ltd. bear responsibility for any damage caused to the computer system of the user or loss of any form of their data while he/she was trying to download something from the site.
- Prakhar Software Solution Pvt. Ltd. may change the terms and conditions, whenever willing to and they would be effective from that point onwards. The Users would keep themselves regularly updated with these on his/her own.
- We do not guarantee updated changes in the materials provided at our site. The user acknowledges that he/she believes the information at their own disposition.
- We will never disclose any kind of information provided to us by the user to any third party and maintain their right to privacy.
The above mentioned agreement is governed by the law of India. You hereby give your consent to all the above mentioned points. And hold Prakhar Software Solution Pvt. Ltd., its subordinates and the owners harmless against any claim, demand or damage. You give your consent and will act by these terms and conditions during your use of the services provided by us. By abiding by these terms and conditions you agree to never post, make any statement or commit any action that in some way or the other slanders the reputation of Prakhar Software Solution Pvt. Ltd. And any such action is a breach of the terms and conditions on the user’s part, resulting in an action by law.
Prakhar Software Solution Pvt. Ltd. makes all the information and materials available at the website www.prakharsoftwares.com, which are a subject to the Terms & Conditions and this Disclaimer. This Disclaimer governs the use of our Website; by reaching out to this Website, you (the user) agrees to the terms and conditions as stated by us and this Disclaimer. If you refuse to give your consent, please do not access this Website. Prakhar Software Solution Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to update the Terms & Conditions as well as the Disclaimer from time to time as deemed fit by us without any prior notice on this Website. Using this Website after the changes / modifications have been mentioned you agree to accept the same (changes / modifications), whether or not you have reviewed such changes / modifications.